To help us understand where we should focus our efforts over the course of the sites pathfinder project we have written some initial research questions.
We'll continue to learn throughout the project and what is learnt through these questions will help form further areas of research.
We hope to learn the following:
- Of all the things that might make up a sites data, what are the most important to local authorities?
- Of all the things that might make up sites data, what are the most important things to Proptech companies?
- How is sites data currently recorded within local authorities?
- Where sites data already exists, how closely does this align to our proposed data standards?
- How to local authorities deal with historic data and tracking its changes?
- Where do local authorities publish site data?
- What guidance or tools can Digital Land provide to help local authorities make and publish sites data?
- How can local authorities keep this data up to date?
- How useful is the data collected and presented on digital land to PropTech companies?