This is the Digital Land team’s technical documentation and guidance for the data we work with. Use this to explore the schemas and other specifications that define our datasets.
- Dataset — the list of data files included in a dataset
- Schema — the definition of a file, the list of fields and how they are used in a file
- Field — the meaning of a CSV file column, or GeoJSON file property
- Datatype — the type of a field
- Typology — how we categorise fields, and datatypes
Visit our datasets pages to see the actual data.